Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Haven't blogged in awhile!

Hey! I haven't forgotten about blogging, but in between remodeling the bathroom, remodeling the kitchen, tax season, changing doctors, Easter, planning for a garage sale, working, Mike being in school, my job moving buildings and planning for little Evan, life has gotten hectic and time has gotten away from us. I've been told it doesn't slow down after the baby gets here, so I am learning to embrace my new reality.

I went to my new doctor today. We are now going to see Dr. Goff at Mercy hospital. Mom went with me to my appointment today because Mike had to work. The first thing I noticed about being there was how attentive, kind, and just so down to earth the nurses were. They didn't snear when I asked a question and were very calm and polite with me. This made me more relaxed...that is for sure. Dr. Goff was the same way. I REALLY liked my first impression of him and mom and I left happy. I told Mike he would like him, too.

Baby Evan is great! Found out TODAY that my ultrasound results were good. WHAT A RELIEF! I am also supposed to drink this orange liquid stuff to get tested for gestational diabetes sometime next week. I also was told that I look really good for being in this stage of my pregnancy. I haven't gained too much weight, my blood pressure is good, and everything checked out..and of course we heard baby's heartbeat again! I LOVE that!

I actually had TWO doctors appointments today. Last week, I went to a new family doctor to get a mole checked on my back. It had never bothered me before, but it started itching. So, I went to have it checked and they ended up removing it. They stitched it and today I had to go and get the stitch removed. They also removed this wart looking thing off my arm. Neither procedure was painful, I was just more concerned with baby. The mole was benign, which I figured it would be, but I wanted to be safe. Nothing like spending an entire morning at two doctors appointments!

Next week, I will be at week 24. 6 months pregnant! I cannot believe how time has flown! After Mike gets the kitchen done and we have our garage sale, baby's room is next! E-man will be here before we know it! We're so excited and scared to death at the same time!

I have been taking pictures of the kitchen remodel and my growing belly. I need to get some posted to the blog! The next blog I will post pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment