Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Babies, babies, everywhere!



We took a quick trip to Parsons, Kansas on Sunday to visit Mike's Uncle Gary and Aunt Julie from North Carolina. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving two years ago, so Mike and I decided it was worth going.
Mike's brother C.R. and his wife, Angie, are also expecting. This will be their 3rd child and second son. While we were all sitting in the living room visiting, I told Angie that this may be the only time we have to take belly pictures of both of us being pregnant since she is due in a couple of months. SO, we took some shots! WHAT FUN!
These two babies will be born 3 months apart and will also have a cousin that is just about a year older, little Rebekkah. I am so happy that my baby will have cousins that are close in age. I didn't have that growing up. My cousin that is closest in age to me is 10 years younger. Mike has the same situation in his family, too! Sometimes I wish that I had cousins close in age to me, especially when I see how close some of my cousins are to each other. Oh, well! It is what it is! I can just be thankful that my baby will get to experience something different than mommy and daddy! AND be thankful that when we get to go visit Mike's side of the family, our kid will be entertained by being able to play with cousins his or her own age! SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment